Maintains and repairs equipment in a shop and in remote job site locations.
* Must have the appropriate driver’s license to operate vehicles.*
* Holds and maintains appropriate training and certificates, as required, to work on specific types of equipment.*
* Responsible for the scheduled repair and service of all equipment.
* Is on call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and needs to keep his/her cell phone on and be able to return calls in a timely manner.
* Reports all equipment parts and disposables used for repair and maintenance to Equipment Supervisor to maintain minimum stock levels
* Installs service stickers on equipment after service is performed, listing type of service, next service due, and date and hours serviced
* Is familiar with the mechanics and operation of all Woodson equipment.
* Reads and if familiar with all Woodson equipment manuals
* Maintains all tools and equipment used to perform the job.
* Cleans up work area. Ensure that there is no trash, oil spills, tools or parts laying around
* Works outdoors in various temperatures and other extreme weather conditions.
* As an employee of Woodson Incorporated it will be required for you to complete work that is not in your job description and may include work that requires physical exertion in remote locations, void of sanitary facilities, in extreme weather conditions both hot and cold and precipitation, during light of day, during the night and quite possibly in flooded areas.
* Shall follow all company safety guidelines.
* Shall wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for the job duties.
* Shall speak up and inform the crew foreman if other members of the crew, other contractors on-site, or members of the general public on-site are not working or behaving in a safe manner.
* Required to:
o Sit for up to 4 hours
o Squat for up to 30 minutes, or
o Stand for up to 8 hours
* Height for climbing – 6’ (Required to climb a ladder, stairs, or tree for up to 6’.)